Wednesday, July 8, 2020

OWAC III Conclusion

It's time to conclude the crusade of Pieter the Pious: 66 models painted in a six-month period, plus one month to prepare them.

My initial intent was to use the imperial miniatures unable to join my Pfeildorf army, and of course, I ended up buying a bunch of new models matching the religious theme of Pieter's band... I guess I'm lucky that clerics and monks are not the most sought-after oldies on eBay 😑. Anyway...

Pictures of this 1000 point army:



The last painting job concluding my OWAC: a little gift for the organizer/overlord of this challenge. Thanks again, Iannick!


I now have two armies to use my Citadel and Marauder imperial miniatures: the plan is still to replace red dot by green ones... and stop adding red dots of course...






I'll try to beef up my pilgrims in the coming months.

8 comments:

  1. A really unique and characterful army, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je découvre une nouvelle fois des références de figs.
    Tu parviens à sortir des peintures incroyables de vieilleries datées qui manquent de finesse.


    Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une vrai réussite ! Tes armées thématiques sont superbes.
    Parions que tu les joueras comme une patate, et qu'une feuille d'armée composée sur des critères de peintre te conduira à de nombreuses défaites...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tututut, "the well painted shall prevail", c'est connu, la victoire m'attend !

      Delete
  4. Une armée vraiment unique...Du super boulot, bravo !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci. J'y reviendrai, elle n'est pas finie...

      Delete