PaintingIn 2017, I've focused all my efforts on the imperial army of Pfeildorf: I've reworked the 2016 flagellants, and added a second regiment of fanatics. The militia of the Guildhouse, initiated in 2016, is now complete, and I've reached my objective of achieving the 20 mandatory halberdiers. I have also added a second rank to the regiment of mercenary swordsmen.
In other words, I have painted 1 MM42 Ogre, 1 MM64 Halfling, 1 MM16 Giant Slayer, 2 MM10 Dwarfs, 2 MM73 Warhounds, 4 MM62 Citizen, 10 MM65 flagellants and 14 MM60 Fighters. And I have complemented these Marauder Miniatures by a few Citadel models: 1 donkey, 1 Standard Bearer, 2 C46 Villagers and 13 F2 Fighters/Dogs of War. In total, 52 miniatures: possibly my best year...
As you can see below, some of the painted models are already useless: the monk, the beggar and the warrior-priest are not anymore part of the flagellants, the initial standard bearer of St Quintus has been replaced, and I have two fanatics on their own.
Collecting2017 has been an amazing year too for my collection of imperial models, with the acquisition of several unreleased Marauder Miniatures. The first one is already painted: the roman legionnaire. The other ones can be seen below:
- a second unreleased warrior
- a horse (used as a prototype for Empire and Chaos war horses)
- the war altar.
Beside that, I now have the whole MM62 Citizen range but one model: CZ 28, the girl holding a goose (if you have one and want to sell it, let me know).
and Gaming!Just kidding ^_^ I'm only using the rulebook to build the units I paint:
- 272 points for Pfeildorf's militia: 32 Ersatzholder with Spears and Light Armour, including musician and standard-bearer;
- 110 points for the mercenary swordsmen: 10 Estalian Hombres Villanos, including a standard bearer;
- 99 points for the first unit of fanatics: 8 Fleglers with double handed weapons and a standard-bearer;
- 99 points for the second unit of fanatics: 8 Fleglers with double handed weapons and a standard-bearer;
- 207 points for the City Watch: 21 Helblitzen including musician and standard-bearer.
In the meantime, Happy holidays!