For the standard bearer, I've used some brass rod and the lower part of Alvaro Echeverria's flag, a Hell Dorado westerner miniature. I still have some doubts about the colours I've chosen for the leather apron: maybe a black and white schemewould have better worked with the rest of the unit.
For the leader, I've replaced the initial mace by a hammer from Hasslefree Miniatures.
And now behold the Black Boar Company in all its glory :o) (well, at least the first half)
So, after one year of blogging, I've been able to paint around 50 dwarves (50 !!!), probably three times my usual annual production. Unfortunately, I have now to move out and start a new job, and I doubt that I can keep this rythm in the next months... We'll see...