Sunday, May 3, 2020

Moving out

Almost 6 years in the same place, it's been a while since I have wrapped my collection of miniatures in toilet paper :)

Before packing my Pfeildorf army, I took a few pictures, to remind me how this army looks and what are the missing troops.

Once the OWAC III challenge is done, I plan to add at least two cavalry units (still around 15 MM66 models to paint!), complete the city watch, strengthen Pfeildorf's militia with a new guild master and some spearmen, paint a last rank of hired swordsmen, add a regiment of handgunners and possibly one of crossbowmen, finish the baggage train, recruit a bunch of halfling peasants, beef up the Söllsguard knights, and add a few wizards... in other words, paint every single Marauder Miniature that I have in stock...






... and I also need to learn how to take decent pictures of armies 😆


20 comments:

  1. Such an amazing collection. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing. I wish you perseverance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really unique and superb army.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wondrous thing of rarities and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have a few rarities to add to this army. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. An absolutely brilliant collection. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salut! C'est toujours quelques chose de regarder une armée droit dans les yeux car ca fait remonter pleins de souvenirs et de moments qui correspondent aux périodes de peintures des unités qui la compose. Moi ça me fait de bien.
    Le travail est juste titanesque dans le cas présent, pas de mot assez fort pour décrire la vague d'émotions qui m'englouti quand je regarde les photos... C'est génial :)
    Tu déménages dans quel coin au fait?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Nico. Moi, ce qui me donne le tournis, c'est de voir que j'ai commencé cette armée il y a plus de 4 ans et que je suis encore loin du but. Sinon, je bouge d'un kilomètre seulement 😋

      Delete
  7. I too have never figured out how to take pictures of numerous minis at the same time. But those photos in the GW magazines seem to get it done so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep indeed. I guess additional lamps, a nicer background... and read the user's manual of my camera, for a change.

      Delete
  8. Fabuleux ! Oui, c'est délicat les photos d'armées, celles ci sont plutôt réussies je trouve. Il faut que je tente aussi 😌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oui, depuis le temps que tu alignes des gobs, je suis curieux de voir ce que l'ensemble donne !

      Delete
  9. Le socle de présentation de l'armée est un peu sobre. Et la teinte maronnasse tire trop vers le orange.
    Sinon, c'est pas mal... :D

    ReplyDelete