Saturday, July 22, 2017

Flagellant #7

Still one miniature to paint and my two units of flagellants will be completed.I must admit that I'm getting tired of painting again and again the same models, which may explain why it takes more and more time to finish one.

This guy is the third librarian I'm working on: I've straightened up the body by changing slightly the orientation of the left foot, strenghtened the club with some pikes, and added a bell stolen to the Corpse Cart (plus a few details from the flagellant plastic sprues).


Beware the crazy triplet!

6 comments:

  1. Do not ask for whom the bell tolls... great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn'. Forgot this one. A wayyy better title for this post :)

      Delete
  2. As usual, a great work. I love the bell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant. I admire the stamina to keep going through them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comme toujours, un excellent boulot, tant sur la conversion (qui parait tellement naturelle qu'on se demande si la fig était vendue comme ça) que sur la peinture.

    Donc je dirais : "le public en redemande, m'sieur !"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben merci. La suite arrive, le week-end a été étonnamment productif :)

      Delete