OK, new year and hopefully the last one to conclude this neverending dwarf army story. As usual, I'm starting with what I like the least: here, the Marauder Miniatures organ gun (unfortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to get the old Citadel one).
If you know the original model, you can see that I have removed the wheel scythes and the mantlet with pikes, too agressive for my taste (and absolutely useless). Despite these modifications, I find the warmachine a little bit oversized for dwarves. Anyway...
As the base was quite large (50x50), I've added a wooden bucket found on an Empire plastic sprue. Concerning the painting job, I've tried to use the same colours as on the first cannon... with less success I'm afraid.
Two more crewmen to paint to add 105 new points to this army :)