I knew from the beginning that this last unit would be hard to complete (too many shields, and several models that I don't like) and indeed, it took me more than one year to achieve 20 warriors :( Anyway, enough whining, here they are!
Hmmm... time to check the points:
Before that, we had:
- 20 crossbowmen (260 points),
- 20 warriors with double-handed weapons, shields, standard bearer and Level 5 hero (303 points),
- 10 slayers with light armours and double-handed weapons (120 points),
- 10 hammerers with standard bearer (176 points)
- 1 3-man cannon, with light armours for the crew (75 points).
- a 3-man organ gun
- possibly a second 3-man cannon
- possibly a 3-man stone-thrower
- a priest (actually a wizard)
- the general (either a fighter mounted on boar or a second priest)
- 6 to 10 hammerers including a musician
- possibly an army standard bearer
I'm also considering reworking this army using the latest army book... at least, this leaves me a chance to play one day with the fully painted thing! The drawback is the 5x4 unit size seems a little bit weak with the new rules. Any advice?