Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hammerers #8 #9 and #10

Second batch of hammerers for this month: a warrior, the standard bearer and the leader, all from the Citadel imperial dwarves range.


For the standard bearer, I've used some brass rod and the lower part of Alvaro Echeverria's flag, a Hell Dorado westerner miniature. I still have some doubts about the colours I've chosen for the leather apron: maybe a black and white schemewould have better worked with the rest of the unit.


For the leader, I've replaced the initial mace by a hammer from Hasslefree Miniatures.


And now behold the Black Boar Company in all its glory :o) (well, at least the first half)




So, after one year of blogging, I've been able to paint around 50 dwarves (50 !!!), probably three times my usual annual production. Unfortunately, I have now to move out and start a new job, and I doubt that I can keep this rythm in the next months... We'll see...

7 comments:

  1. Han, le 1er a une dégaine toute bonnerienne, je ne connaissais pas le modèle, il est superbe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morkad de son petit nom... Paru en 1986 !
      http://solegends.com/citfly/citfly86/198610/fly8610r-01.htm

      Delete
  2. You been busy I noticed - Quite a few new and as always superb dwarfs. /Hans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always. And wish you best of luck with your new venture - though, your participation in the just kicked off Brush Slave League 2013/14 will get noticed, I'm sure :( Next season, perhaps ;) Take care, Clam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys! Encouragements appreciated, for the dwarves... and for the new job

      Delete
  4. Fantastic work.....but where have you gone?? Aching to see the next installment.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely small unit, it's nice to see the subtle conversions you've done, or shouldthat be not notice them, they're that good!

    ReplyDelete