Thursday, February 1, 2024

Rough days

2024 started pretty badly on the family side, and I had to stop the OWAC army painting challenge rather abruptly. 

On the plus side, it means that I have now some spare time to complete a few things pending for too long. Maybe a few citizen from Pfeildorf, some mercenary dwarves from the Grey Mountains, or a couple of additions to Castle Wittgenstein. Or maybe (let's be crazy) some new miniatures. I don't know...

In the meantime, here are the spearmen painted for the White Lady. I don't think I'll be able to finish this project any time soon.



10 comments:

  1. It's a real shame: we're sorry for your family problems and we hope they can be resolved soon.
    We therefore hope to see more fascinating miniatures like the ones you have already painted for OWAC in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Rodor. I hope to find the "painting mojo" back soon.

      Delete
  2. Yes, a shame. Your work is fantastic and I hope to see more of it in the future. In the meantime, take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouille. Mille courages pour les difficultés. Les figurines et nos yeux patienteront.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Les bonhommes attendront, bon courage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you're going through it - take care and all the best.

    I love the sound of this project, as with all your projects, and hopefully you'll find your way back to it in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I have started to rework some of these miniatures. This army is not yet in the limbos of unfinished projects ;)

      Delete