Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Bad and the Ugly

For the ugly guy of my trio, the choice was obvious: I had a mutant dwarf that has been waiting for brushes for about 20 years (and for a very simple reason: I'm not fond of this model).
As for the bad guy, I've selected a heavily armoured Chaos dwarf and played with copper and steel NMMs. As my friend Haekel pointed out, I should have made shadows deeper, and I should have added some gray-green reflections from the ground on the lower parts of the armour... too late for this model, but I'll try to take his remarks into account for my next dwarfs...

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing. Those are two of my favourite CDs, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. To be honest, the headless dwarf is not my favorite... and really difficult to paint properly (I've tried twice before getting an acceptable result)

      Delete
  2. Reuleuleu... C'est vraiment chouette comme bronze, pourquoi tu n'as pas oxydé?
    Tu démarres une unité Chaos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben j'ai essayé (il y a un peu de turquoise dans les ombres), mais c'est vrai que c'est très timide. Mes nains du Chaos seront certes mauvais, mais propres et soigneux avec leur matériel :op
      (sinon, pas d'unité en vue, juste une pause "Chaos" de temps à autre).

      Delete
  3. that mututed dwarf is ugly with caps lock on, but very well painted LOL

    ReplyDelete