Saturday, July 27, 2013

One crossbowman and many warriors...

Not much to show for the moment, except this crossbowman (this third unit is really hard to complete):


Now that the Brush Slave League is finished, I had to find another excuse to make me paint more dwarfs. The Bugman's Brewery forum gave me an excellent opportunity to start a new regiment: for the 3rd unit painting challenge, you have to paint at least 10 models including a standard bearer before the end of September... seems feasible with some holidays.

Here are the models I intend to present (well, at least 10 of them)... 


3 comments:

  1. I love seeing old models given this kind of treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a small unit Mr Jaeckel? Eyes not too big for your stomach I hope!

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now thats a lot of old lead sitting there naked!

    ReplyDelete