Sunday, April 28, 2013

The dwarf mine syndrome

I don't know if you've ever tried to collect the old Citadel dwarf miners, but they're damn hard to get at reasonnable prices on eBay! My theory is it's all Dave Andrews and Phil Lewis's fault. Their article about the building of a dwarf mine published in WD 132 was so inspiring that 20 years later, I keep trying to buy the models you can see on the picture below to build a copy of this mine, and my guess is that I'm not the only crazy maniac to do that :o)


The full article:
So, have you a better explanation?

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for uploading this awesome wee gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - this is a great article. I am in the process of building this and finished one of the shafts - check it out: http://realmofcitadel.blogspot.se/
    Your dwarf army looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm yes, they are very nice characterful models, which is why everyone wants them LOL

    ReplyDelete